This giveaway has ended! Check out the latest worldwide giveaways here!
Enter the Spring Cleaning Giveaway Contest for a chance to win a Libman Wonder Mop, Precision Angle Broom, Freedom Spray Mop, All-Purpose Sponges, Big Scrub Brush, All-Purpose Scrubbing Dish Wand, Designer Bowl Brush and Caddy, Premium Kitchen Microfiber Cloths and a Utility Bucket! Thanks to Mommy’s Playbook for hosting this Spring Cleaning Giveaway Contest and to the awesome sponsor Libman! Read their post below to enter and good luck!
The Spring Cleaning Giveaway Contest is open to U.S. residents who are 18+ years old. Void where prohibited by law.
Welcome to the Spring Cleaning Giveaway Contest!
While the majority of Americans are happy to say goodbye to winter, welcoming spring has its own set of challenges, including the age-old tradition of tackling spring cleaning chores. The Libman Company, a leading U.S. maker of commercial and household cleaning products, is here to help you get ready for the task! Consider these five cleaning hacks before you get started.
- To eliminate dirt deep in your carpet, use this Precision Angle Broom to “sweep” your carpet thoroughly before vacuuming. The broom fibers will actually dig down deep into the carpet, moving the dirt to the surface for easier cleaning.
- Take the glass light bulb covers off your chandeliers and ceiling fans and put them in the dishwasher. They will come out glittering, and there’s less work for your tired hands.
- To clean your shower surrounds without getting your hands wet, immerse your favorite mop (consider trying this Libman Wonder Mop) into a solution of half a cup of vinegar, one cup of clear ammonia, and 1/4 cup of baking soda, and one gallon of warm water. Then after cleaning, wash them with warm water.
- To clean the smoke-filled, burnt-on residue from the glass doors on your fireplace or wood burning stove, immerse a damp paper towel in ashes and utilize them to clean the glass. Also, you can utilize the ashes from your fireplace to clean the glass window on a gas grill.
- You can clean and deodorize the inside of a refrigerator by mixing a natural solution of three tablespoons baking soda to one-quart warm water. Wipe the inside of your refrigerator dry with a Premium Kitchen Microfiber Cloth.
Enter to win a Libman Spring Cleaning Prize Pack!
The prize for this Spring Cleaning Giveaway Contest includes a Libman Wonder Mop, Precision Angle Broom, Freedom Spray Mop, All-Purpose Sponges, Big Scrub Brush, All-Purpose Scrubbing Dish Wand, Designer Bowl Brush and Caddy, Premium Kitchen Microfiber Cloths and a Utility Bucket.
You can visit www.libman.com for more cleaning tips and get a $3 off coupon for a Wonder Mop!
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THESE PRODUCTS!
One Lucky Winner will receive a Libman Spring Cleaning Prize Pack!
The Libman Spring Cleaning Prize Pack Giveaway is open the U.S. only, 18+ years old.
This giveaway ends 4/20 at 1159 pm est.
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win! Bookmark this page!
Mommy’s Playbook Giveaway Rules: This Libman Spring Cleaning Prize Pack Giveaway is sponsored by Libman and hosted by Mommy’s Playbook. Victoria and/or Mommy’s Playbook, Participating bloggers, are not responsible for prize fulfillment. By entering this giveaway, you are giving the giveaway host and/or event sponsor permission to retain your email address for future communication, you may choose to opt-out of such communications at any time. This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by any social media outlet including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Please contact Victoria (at) MommysPlaybook.com regarding any questions you have pertaining to this giveaway.